Reservations & Terms
How to Make Reservations at the St. Augustine Inn
You can check availability for our St. Augustine Inn, receive the latest internet discounts, and make reservations online right now by clicking the CHECK AVAIBILITY button
- The reservation program is encrypted to protect your credit card information. The reservation program updates itself automatically and will have the latest information on availability and discounted rates.
- Call 904.829.8209 or 877.468.3651 to make traditional reservations. Inquiries for availability may be made via email email@example.com. Use of the Internet is recommended for the latest vacancy and rate information.
- Reservations can be made by phone between 10AM and 7PM.
- One night stays are accepted unless otherwise indicated by management.
- A credit card deposit equal to the full amount of your stay, including any ticket or attractions requested, is required for reservations. Your credit card will be charged 7 days (14 days for Holidays) before your reservation. The Peace and Plenty Inn accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa cards.
- All rooms are double occupancy. A $35 charge will be assessed for each additional guest. The Serenity Suite #2 and Serendipity Suites #5 can accommodate a roll away bed for an extra person. The other suites cannot accommodate a roll away bed.
- SPECIAL EVENT & HOLIDAY RATES: A minimum length of stay at the standard nightly rate or higher is required over all Florida state and federal holidays or during special events. If the online booking information contains an error of any type or for any reason, regardless of fault, the Peace and Plenty Inn reserves the right in such cases to cancel, at no charge to the guest, such reservations based on incorrect information or computer error.
We will make every effort to accommodate the particular needs of our guests. Please make certain to contact the management if you want to deviate from the standard guidelines listed here. Our intimate small scale provides unparalleled ambiance and elegance but prevents us from accommodating every guest's circumstances. Your enjoyment and comfort are our primary concerns and we can usually adapt to meet your needs. We have listed the following guidelines to help us keep the inn moving smoothly in order to best serve you. We look forward to having you stay with us.